CISL Programmes provide life changing experiences for the employees involved, organisation changing opportunities for their companies’ partners and return real business benefits to the companies.
Working with five companies: BD, Credit Suisse, EY, Merck and Microsoft, and building on the learning from 2015 and 2016, Emerging World have launched the 2017 CISL Impact Study and Benchmark to provide:
- Deeper analysis from a significantly larger sample
- New areas of interest offering a greater depth to the data
- Up to date statistics for the expanding field of CISL to build knowledge within the area
This year’s Study included new demographic and programme design questions, more detail on post assignment activity and a new section on Responsible Leadership. Highlights of the Study include:
- Outstanding approval ratings: 100% of participants had recommended a CISL experience to a colleague
- Deep levels of learning: 75% of employees reported that they had applied the learning from their experience to their role as a result of their experience
- Programs deliver a strong business impact with 59% identifying one or more areas of the business that were impacted by their experience
- Accelerated promotion: 66% of returning participants have moved to roles of increased scope and seniority
- CISL Programmes support employee retention: 70% identified that their experience contributed to their decision to remain with their organisation
- CISL develops responsible leaders: 90% of participants reported that their experience inspired them to think more deeply about the role that business plays in the world (79% take action on their companies’ effort).
CISL: Building Responsible Leaders
12th October 2017 at 1000 EST, 1500 GMT, 1600 CET
Building Stronger CISL Programs
2nd November 2017 at 1000 EST, 1500 GMT, 1600 CET